Be pleasantly surprised when you enter this property and astounded by the quality renovations that have been completed by the owners who have left no stone unturned. Enjoy convenience and serenity with only a 5 minute walk to the township of Mooloolah. The property is set back from the street for privacy and seclusion, giving you a feeling of still living. The picturesque garden is filled with plenty of bird life to enjoy. This beautifully presented home has many surprises waiting to be discovered.
In brief the home offers:
• 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built in robes
• Master bedroom with a luxury en-suite that has a double vanity, large shower, toilet and Grohe German fittings throughout
• A gourmet kitchen for the master chef with an Ariston 900cm oven and 5 burner gas cook top. It also has a second oven, large pantry with pull out drawers and plenty of bench space
• Dishwasher with a double pull out drawer
• Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
• Sunroom/Study area
• Single lock up garage with workshop included
• Engineered shade sail carport for extra parking
• Security screens on all doors and windows
• Brand new ducted air conditioning throughout
• Fans throughout
• Commercial grade vinyl timber planking on the floors (long lasting)
• No Body Corporate fees except Strata Insurance
• Double gated side access
• Plenty of storage
• Town Water
• Garden shed 3m x 3m built on a concrete slab
• The garden has plenty of room for the kids to play, fruit trees and veggie gardens
• Fully fenced for your fur babies
• Room for a pool
A location to be envied in the tranquil suburb of Mooloolah Valley, you are in close proximity to handy amenities and services:
• Easy 5 minute walk to the charming township of Mooloolah Valley offering access to medical services, IGA Supermarket, hardware store, cafes and more
• 20 minute drive to popular Sunshine Coast beaches and the surrounding lifestyle amenities.
• 90 minute commute to Brisbane by train.
There is nothing to do but move in and enjoy life!!!