This immaculately presented property comes to the market for the first time since it was built as a display home. Located in the very sought-after Glasshouse Parklands, the house sits on a 2,008 sqm corner block with picturesque views to Mount Ngungun.
Modern and beautifully maintained, the house has numerous features to offer, which include:
• Enormous main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite featuring a double vanity
• Remaining bedrooms include built-in robes
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Modern main bathroom includes bath, shower and separate toilet
• Large air-conditioned "L" shaped living area with 9 foot ceilings
• Modern and spacious kitchen with an abundance of benchspace and cupboards
• 10m x 5m fully enclosed and tiled indoor/outdoor living area, perfect for entertaining
• Double lock-up garage
• 9m x 6m powered shed with 2 additional parking bays and workshop area
• 1.5kW solar system to help reduce electricity costs
• Expansive backyard is flat and private, surrounded by well established trees and gardens
Positioned only minutes from the township of Glass House Mountains, with a short distance to shops and amenities, including bus routes, train station, cafes, restaurants, various walking tracks and of course the famous Australia Zoo.
The Bruce Highway is in close proximity enabling easy access to Sunshine Coast locations and beaches, and approximately a 40 minute drive to Brisbane.
Ensure you view the walk-through video.
Call Brenden Southey or Bevan Horsnell to arrange your private inspection.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools