The possibilities are endless on these lifestyle properties, both are suitable for horses, cattle etc, with a waterfall and seasonal creek that runs through both properties.
The main house sits on 25 acres of beautiful usable land, with never to be built out, incredible ocean views.
- Character filled 1940's home that was used as a lookout during world war ll
- Recent extensions with high VJ ceilings
- 1 Bedroom and bathroom downstairs with walk in robe air conditioning and access to the deck
- 2 Bedrooms and bathrooms upstairs, fans and fireplace
- Both bathrooms have spa baths and showers
- Spotted Gum polished floors throughout
- The spacious kitchen has stainless steel benches, appliances and a gas cooktop
- Huge living room with panoramic views to the coast that opens out onto the wrap around deck
- Fencing around the home and boundary
- 2 x 5000 litre water tanks and spring fed dam
- 12 carparks
- 6m x 9m powered shed near the carport
- 18m x 9m powered shed with a 18x6m lean-to and a 10,000 litre water tank
- This home has so much history and a great feel to it.
- Buyers from high $900,000 should inspect this fantastic property
The adjoining property sits on 28 acres of private land with gorgeous views, including panoramic coastal views from the new seperate driveway down to the shed and cleared house pad.
- A massive 30m x 10m liveable shed
- Downstairs has 1 bedroom and bathroom with spa bath
- A huge area with potential to build a kitchen and lounge
- Upstairs opens up to a large living and kitchen area
- Separate bathroom and toilet
- 2 bedrooms and Air Conditioning
- 15 car parks
- 2 x 20,000 litre water tanks
- 2 Spring fed dams
- The perfect place for a heavy machinery business or to live in whilst you build your dream home.
- There is a house pad cleared already or plenty of other spots to choose from
- Buyers in the low to mid $800,000 range should inspect
Land this size with these views so close to everything is becoming rare, especially with the choice to buy one or both. If you are looking to purchase the whole parcel, please contact Krystal to discuss your offer.
Only approximately 8 minutes to Maleny, Landsborough or Mooloolah and only around 25 minutes to the Sunshine Coast beaches.
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Open Fire Place