Acreage living at its absolute finest, this large north east facing family home epitomises a coastal lifestyle at its very best. An entertainer in the truest sense of the word, your family and friends will love the combination of indoor outdoor living spaces, taking advantage of the Sunshine Coast's enviable weather all year round.
• 450 square metres of living under roof
• 5 generous size bedrooms
• King size master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite
• Formal lounge and dining area
• Living area with wood fire, open plan to kitchen and second dining
• The kitchen is a chef's delight with granite bench tops, plenty of storage and high quality appliances
• Main bathroom has a separate shower and spa bath
• Ducted Airconditioning and fans throughout
• High ceilings and stunning polished timber floors throughout all living areas
• 6kw Solar system
• Solar hot water with booster
• Sparkling solar heated swimming pool
• Large entertainment deck overlooking the pool area while the kids play
USE AS A WING OF THE HOUSE FOR THE LARGER FAMILY OR AS A SELF CONTAINED UNIT
• $15,000 to $18,000 income per annum from Air BnB
• 2 bedrooms
• Open plan living, dining, kitchenette and washing machine
FEATURES OF THE PROPERTY
• Abundance of birdlife/Fruit trees/veggie gardens
• Natural spring fed dam for irrigation/pump
• 10m x 15m Shed
• 55,000 litres of water x 5 tanks
• Town water
• Dual road access
The Beaches are just 20 minutes away, the Sunshine Coast Airport is 15 minutes and Brisbane is only an hour drive.
A vast choice of Public & Private schools with bus links available.
Take your boat down to the Maroochy River only 10 minutes away
Rosemount enjoys a private and peaceful lifestyle, that is far enough away from the hustle and bustle, yet close enough to all the coastal lifestyle has to offer.
The property can provide endless lifestyle choices and possibilities.
Inspection is a must to fully appreciate the numerous charms and relaxed vibe of this property